Job Opportunities at Minnesota Insurance Group
Manager of Sales and Operations
We are looking for a rock star with a huge heart who gets our mission and shares our core values to elevate our organization’s sales and operations teams, improve performance and help us meet our client and revenue growth targets.
You will be responsible for maximizing the potential of both our sales and operations teams, implementing the right sales and operational processes and practices across the organization, creating and implementing best practices processes and procedures, formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring resources and securing compliance, communicating metrics and results to carrier partners, team members and company ownership, mentor and train existing and new team members, and oversee the companywide utilization of our EOS program. 最终, we’ll trust you to help us improve processes, procedures and systems companywide to help fuel growth, compliance and client and team satisfaction.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices, and find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives by designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s client base and ensure its strong presence.
- 自己的招聘, 目标设置, 训练, 培训, supervision and performance monitoring of the sales and operations staff.
- Examine financial data, use them to improve profitability, 和现在的销售, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Proven work experience in an insurance agency or brokerage firm as a sales and operations manager, 或类似的角色, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles, important insurance metrics and KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, 训练 and people management skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Must have proven and documented sales/operational management, team lead or department head experience specifically in the insurance industry.
- Must have prior experience in commercial lines insurance. Some personal lines experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have current or prior Property & Casualty Insurance License (any state). Acquiring a current Minnesota license will be required for the position.
Desire Full-time but would consider less than full-time hours for the right candidate.
工资:42000美元.00 – $65,000.00 per year + bonuses
好处:健康, 牙科, 美国专利商标局, 性病, 人寿保险, 产假, Retirement Matching, Flex的时间表.